Pacific Concrete Cutting & Coring, Inc. began more than 20 years ago as a father-son concrete sawcutting company based on the island of Kauai. Today, we are still a family owned business with offices in Lihue, Honolulu, Kailua-Kona, and Wailuku. Our services have continually expanded over the years to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients and now include concrete cutting and removal, coring, demolition, abatement, and grading.
Throughout our 20 years of growth and expansion, our philosophy of making client satisfaction our business’s top priority has remained constant. You can count on our team to go out of their way to make sure you are 100 percent satisfied with the work we’ve provided.
With a long history of satisfied clients and successful projects, Pacific Concrete Cutting & Coring, Inc. has set the standard for concrete cutting, coring, abatement, and demolition work in Hawaii.
Certifications & Affliations
• Better Business Bureau – A+ Rating
• CSDA Certified Operators
• EPA Certified Lead Abatement Contractor
• GSSI Subsurface Imaging Certified for Structural Scanning
• Hawaii Contractor’s License ABC-24013
• Small Business Association Young Entrepreneur of the Year - 2003 BBB
• State of Hawaii Department of Transportation Certified for Concrete Testing
• State of Hawaii Lead Abatement Certification
• State of Hawaii Licensed Asbestos Abatement Contractor
• Contractors Association of Kauai
• Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association
• General Contractors Association of Hawaii
• Labor Union 368
• Local 3 Operators
• National Demolition Association
• National Federation of Independent Business